Psychopath- Symptoms and their Emotional Breakdowns
Psychopath is a terminology used for a person who is having a chronic mental disorder.
The patient who is insensitive, aggressive, abusive in nature, having sexual tendencies, lack of appetite etc., is called PSYCHOPATHIC. Now let us see the symptoms of Psychopath.
Symptoms of Psychopath
1. Superficial Charming: These people will have extremely charming personality, especially with the opposite sex. They use smooth words to attract public and we will misunderstand them as well – mannered person.
2. Narcissist: They love themselves and very arrogant persons, who thinks that they are very superior human beings than others.
3. Proneness to Boredom: They easily get bored with their daily routine work which they considered as dull or boring . Psychopaths usually gets tired or fail to complete their task or duties which is given to them or handle by them.
4. Having casual sexual relationship with different partners: Psychopathic patients love to have casual sexual relationships with partners. They do have an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners. And also at the same time they maintain several relationships with their partners.
5. Lack of Empathy: These kind of people doesn’t have feelings towards others. They are very crooked in nature. They really love or enjoy their life by having fun with sufferings of others and their pain. Psychopathic patients they are very selfish and having very cold hearted mind. They too are very insensitive and rude.
6. An abnormally habitual liar: Which means a psychopathic without any intention who tells lies frequently.
7. The habitual committing acts : Which means the psychopathic patients have tendency or involve in criminal acts at their younger age which is commonly known as JUVENILE DELINQUENCY.
Moreover Psychopathic are more intelligent and they are ready to accept all the complicated situations. In short they love to handle risky situations. Now I am going to brief about personality in Psychopath.
As per researchers Psychopathic patients or individuals may have single personality or could have more personality traits. Moreover they are very rigid and violent in nature.
Psychopaths they lacks empathy. They easily gets irritated and very aggressive, frequently involved in fights and assaults. And those individuals who committed mistakes or crime , will not have any guilt feelings in them. In short they are indifferent from other individuals by both character and personality wise.
Now let us move to Emotional breakdown or sufferings faced by Psychopaths during their life time.
Psychopaths like others also faced lot of difficulties and sufferings during their life time. Have you ever thought that they are really born as Psychopath??. The answer to this question is NO. They are not born as Psychopath, their situations are shaped them to become one. Psychopaths are those individual who comes from broken family, lack of care, lack of attention, poor relationship with spouse which leads to divorce and lack of love from both parents and from their spouse. These results or after effect which had happened in their past life which makes them different individual. They gradually or develops into their different personality from others. They make their own world, Which will leads them or involve in “PSYCHIC ACTS”.
In this world you can see lot of Psychopaths. One of the famous Psychopath is CHARLES SOBHRAJ. He is one of the Notorious Criminal, Who is considered to be a Psychopath. It seems he have murdered above 20 persons.
Charles Sobhraj an infamous Serial killer, had an illegal relationship with young women and had killed many of them. He had a very cunning personality and as other Psychopath he too doesn’t have guilt feelings for others. But his motive of killing people were different compared to Serial killers. He killed his victim only for his personal gains. Anyways when I talked about Charles Sobhraj , I thought about the treatment or any other medications for these kind of Psychopaths or Serial killers. So that innocent people like us will not be the victims of those “Brain Eaters”. WHO KNOWS WHO IS THE NEXT VICTIM.
As I asked early is there any treatment for Psychopath. The answer to my question is NO. The treatment for this disease is incurable. Many of the researchers and scientist tried different medication for curing these Psychic disorders, But unfortunately they have failed to discover medication to cure this Pathetic disease, And I would say that there should be advanced research or standards technologies for treating Psychopathic disorder.
Thank you for reading my article patiently. This is my first article, So if any changes , comments, suggestions required, Please let me know. So that I can improve in future.For further queries kindly contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.