Obamaprayer – Is the “No Prayer in Schools” Law Really His Fault?
Obamaprayer – Is the “no prayer in school” law REALLY his fault?
America is a nation that consists of individuals from many different religions. There are many thousands of Christians.
According to the 2011 Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches, from which members in the United States are combined with Canadian members, and of the National Council of Churches, the five largest denominations are:
- The Catholic Church, 68,503,456 members
- The Southern Baptist Convention, 16,160,088 members
- The United Methodist Church, 7,774,931 members
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 6,321,416 members
- The Church of God in Christ, 5,499,875 members
Depending on religious definitions and varying population data, the United States is home to the largest or second largest (after Israel) Jewish community in the world.
In 2005, more people from Islamic countries became legal permanent United States residents — nearly 96,000 — than in any year in the previous two decades.In 2009, more than…
View original post 768 more words