Inviting Articles From Co-bloggers
Inviting More Articles From Listed Categories.
People love lists, and just about any kind of list is bound to attract traffic. Top 10 lists, 5 things not to do, 3 reasons I love something, etc. Start with a number then take it from there.
People love to find easy-to-follow instructions to help them accomplish a task. Whether you want to teach your readers how to throw the perfect curve ball or how to avoid getting bitten by a mosquito, the choice is yours.
You can write a review of just about anything on your blog. Take a look at the following suggestions:
The possibilities are nearly endless. Just think of something you’ve tried and write about your experience and thoughts.
Post a photo (or photos) related to your blog topic.
5. Link Roundup
Write a post that includes a list of links to other blog posts that published great posts or to websites you like.
6. Current Events
What’s going on in the world? Write a post about an interesting bit of news.
Write a post to share tips to help your readers accomplish something in an easier, faster or cheaper way.
Share recommendations for your favorite books, websites, movies or other “favorites” related to your blog topic.
Interview a prominent figure or expert in your blog topic then publish a blog post about it.
Register for an account with a site like PollDaddy.com then publish a poll related to your blog topic in one of your blog posts.
Some More Topics
1.Blogging Tips and Tricks
2. Writing Tips and Tricks
3. Novel and Poem Writing Techniques
4. Communication development
5. Personality Development
6.Write about case studies that other people have done
7. Conduct your own research or case study
8. Link to your favorite blogs or websites
9. Compile a list of online tools that people in your niche can use
10. List related and relevant forums
11. Write a Things You Don’t Know About Me post
12. Write about how to improve a skill that people want to improve
13. Write about some appropriate goals to set in your particular niche
14. Release your own free ebooks
For Any Doubts Feel Free To Contact
Thanks And Regards
Cyril P Abraham