I can suggest one. Invest your time in editing now and over some time. The results are Amazing. I used to hate it, not I go back to my very old posts & still perfect them a little bit more. This really works.
Great suggestions.How is your blogging experience with word press?
I think they are very good. I think they are simpler/easier to use than Google Plus for example. I only wish I had more time to play with everything they offer. I still have young children who are demanding. =)
5 things… For me :
1. Stay to focus on one (topic, writing-style). Because it will be easier for us and the reader 🙂
2. Reading. Read as much as you write is the best practice for me.
3. Editing. I agree with angelanowak that editing could give the amazing result.
4. Try to get feedback, even if it is kinda absurd, but somehow it could become inspiration. 😀
5. Try to ‘switch’ position. When i write something, i think as the writer. then in the other story, i think as the reader, in what age, what hobbies, or what occupations. 🙂
Thanks..for sharing your thoughts here .great and useful writing tips.//How is your writing experience with word press?
I write a lot in my blog but it’s in my country’s language…
But now i try to write it in english. 🙂
I’d love to write in wordpress because it’s much more easier to write, comment, or get feedback from others. 😀
Okay..good..i go through your blog but can’t understand only Hello project.Are you interested to write articles or stories in English fell free to submit here https://shareyourarticles.wordpress.com/
For more feel free to contact email@example.com
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.